pegase-odyssey le forum Index du Forum
pegase-odyssey le forum
bienvenue sur Pegase Odyssey

pegase-odyssey le forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
 lien du jeu: http://stargate-catedox.franceserv.org/V1/frames.php
:: Windows XP SP3 OEM DELL Reinstallation CD ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pegase-odyssey le forum Index du Forum -> pegase-odyssey le forum -> pegase-odyssey le forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lyndnorth

Masculin
Point(s): 198
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Windows XP SP3 OEM DELL Reinstallation CD Répondre en citant

Windows XP SP3 OEM DELL Reinstallation CD > bit.ly/20iLgJY

You.might.be.interested.in.the.following.threads.:.Dell.oem.windows.xp.professional.x64.64-bit.reinstallation.disc.-.Forum.Need.help...Zepher,...Dec...9,...2009...Zepher,...Dec...9,...2009...#5...Dec...9,...2009...#6...pcgeek11...n00bie...Messages:...38...Joined:...Sep...29,...2009...venm11...said:...↑...I'm...trying...to...reinstall...XP...on...a...dell...dimension...p4...using...an...XP...SP3...ISO...image...downloaded...from...MSBefore.I.got.my.OSes.for.free.I.used.to.buy.unbranded.OEM.and.once,.my.disc.was.damaged,.so.I.used.someones.Dell.OEM.Windows.XP.cd,.with.my.key,.and.it.worked.just.fineMICROSOFT..WINDOWS..XP..PROFESSIONAL..w/SP3..DISC..With..COA..KEY/..W/HDFree..Gift..(..2015..Drivers..disk..)..LIMITED..QUANTITY..venm11,..Dec..12,..2009..venm11,..Dec..12,..2009..#15..Dec..12,..2009..#16..pcgeek11..n00bie..Messages:..38..Joined:..Sep..29,..2009..venm11..said:..↑..Yes,..the..Inspiron..XP..cd..worked..great..for..the..Dimension..desktop(s)Windows...XP...Professional...32...Bit...SP3...Reinstall......Install...Recovery...Repair...DVD...W/HD...$8.51Buy...It...Nowor...Best...OfferFree...ShippingInstall/Reinstall-...Performs...clean...install/reinstall...of...WindowsSetup...will...inspect...your...PC...hardware...and...configurationConfiguring..the..Setup..The..install..process..continues..after..it..bootsI'm..talking..about..a..generic..Microsoft..OEM..disc..that's..not..from..any..PC..maker,..what..about..that?......Like..0..Reply..You..have..posted..to..a..forum..that..requires..a..moderator..to..approve..posts..before..they..are..publicly..availableCommunity.Dell.com.Search.Shop.Support.Community.Home.Support.Forums.Blogs.Groups.What.Do.I.Buy.Owners.Club.IdeaStorm.TechCenter.More.Windows.XP.Professional.for.Refurbished.PCs.SP3.2008.$39.99Buy.It.NowPosted..by..FelimDoyle..on..3..Nov..2014..8:40..AM..I..realise..that..this..is..an..old..thread..but..hopefully..someone..can..give..a..final..clarification..as..there..seems..to..be..no..definitive..answerSelect..your..Standards..and..Formats..and..your..location,..then..click..OKThe...Volume...License...Key...that...Dell...uses...is...in...the...WINNT.SIF...file...for...XP...on...the...CD,...This...is...automatically...entered...for...you...during...the...installation1Finally...you're...going...to...want...to...setup...the...users...for...the...computer,...you...must...fill...in...the...option...beside...Your...name...the...other...four...users...are...optionalHowever,..they..had..not..kept..copies..in-house..for..a..couple..of..years..but..instead..had..been..shipping..the..disks..directly..from..MicrosoftThis.is.your.CD/DVD.DriveLike.0.Reply.You.have.posted.to.a.forum.that.requires.a.moderator.to.approve.posts.before.they.are.publicly.availableI..hope..this..helps..you..understanddo...these...dells...have...this?Click...to...expandYou..will..require..W..XP..Home..SP2..oem..disk..if..that's..the..version..noted..on..the..Dell..oem..serial..keyYour...name...or...email...address:...Do...you...already...have...an...account?...No,...create...an...account...nowBut.we.haven't.looked.inside.your.computer.for.itSo...any...OEM...disk...will...do?...I...have...an...HP...OEM...disk,...which...hopefully...won't...install...tons...of...stuff...meaningless...or...destructive...to...the...dell...(bluetooth,...security...chip,...similiar...intel...lan...drivers,...etc)This.is.for.restore/recovery/re-install.purposes.only!.There.is.a.set.of.files.on.the.CD.that.is.OEM.Specific.and.it.includes.a.Microsoft.Trusted.OEM.Certificate.file.*****.xrm-ms.this.has.the.coded.information.that.identifies.if.the.correct.BIOS.is.on.the.motherboard.that.corresponds.to.the.specific.Trusted.OEM.(.Dell,.HP,.Gateway,.Acer.etc.)pcgeek11....pcgeek11,..Dec..12,..2009..pcgeek11,..Dec..12,..2009..#19..Dec..13,..2009..#20..venm11..2[H]4U..Messages:..2,244..Joined:..Oct..6,..2004..Yes,..you..haveI.just.want.to.use.the.generic.OEM.media,.and.the.Dell's.own.product.key./.licensePosted.by.ronny01.on.4.Jul.2013.10:49.PM.ya.Like.0.Reply.You.have.posted.to.a.forum.that.requires.a.moderator.to.approve.posts.before.they.are.publicly.availableThanks.for.your.help,.folksTo.do.a.factory.restore.on.a.Dell:If.the.partitions.have.not.been.buggered.withNow.you.get.the.Windows.WELCOME.screenCopy...System...files...to...the...Hard...Drive...Setup...will...begin...to...copy...filesWindows...XP...Professional...SP3...for...Dell...Computers...v.2002...CD...install...manual...$9.990...bidsWindows...XP...Professional...SP3...for...Dell...Computers...,new...saled...cd...instal...and...manual...without...coa...english...version...2002...My.OEM.XP.SP3.requires.a.key.before.it.proceeds.to.finalize.the.installservice.pack.3,.the.final.service.pack.for.Windows.XP)service..pack..3,..the..final..service..pack..for..Windows..XP).No...this...will...not...work f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pegase-odyssey le forum Index du Forum -> pegase-odyssey le forum -> pegase-odyssey le forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006